Classroom Materials and Other Lesson Plans
Looking for quick facts, lesson plans, or activities to do in the classroom? This information can be used and adapted to grades K-6.
FUN ACTIVITES AND LESSON PLAN LINKS:
- Story of Corn Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Natural Heat Corn Bags - All you need is a pillow case and field corn!
- Where Does My Food Come From?
- Where Does My Food Come From? (printable book)
- Seed For Feed
- World Without Corn
- Amaizing Grain Booklet (Courtesy of the Kentucky Corn Growers)
Looking for more classroom help? Check out these for more great was to bring ag in your classroom!
The Illinois Agriculture in the Classroom site offers tons of good ideas and lesson plans for incorporating agriculture into your classrooms. They offer many good lessons and activities about corn in particular because it is such a major commodity in Illinois. The Corn Ag Mag is definitely one worth checking out.