With the ever-changing nature of legislative agendas, corn growers need full-time representation on industry issues. Illinois Corn Growers Association (ICGA) provides producers with an opportunity to speak with a united voice on legislation in Springfield, IL and Washington, DC.
However, we don't just work on the national level. County corn grower groups spend numerous hours promoting new corn-based products to consumers. We also work on educational programs in schools. Our goal is to give the next generation an appreciation for agriculture and the corn industry’s contribution to the economy. So, whether it’s the next generation of young farmers, ethanol as an alternative fuel, the farm bill, or working on building exports, ICGA is there to represent your interests.
If you have a financial stake in the future of the corn industry ICGA membership is a wise investment. Consider joining today! There are many other benefits to joining as well. Click here to see more.
Membership in the Illinois Corn Growers Association:
- $1,000 for a lifetime membership
- $145 for a three-year membership
- $75 for a one-year membership
- Fill out this form on-line. After submitting, you will be automatically directed to PayPal where you can finish with a secure payment using a credit or debit card (PayPal account not required)
- Print the form and mail with your check to:
Illinois Corn Growers Association
P.O. Box 1623
Bloomington, IL 61702
If you have any questions about membership or how to join, please call the ICGA office at 309-557-3257, or email Ashley Deal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corn Growers Association Membership Application
Please fill out the following: