The 2024 scholarship program is now open.
The IL Corn Growers Association will award five $1,000 scholarships to deserving students.
- Applicant must be a high school senior or a post secondary student.
- Applicants must be pursuing a degree in an agriculture field.
- The application must be submitted by January 31, 2024 by 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Scholarship winner must attend at least one IL Corn leadership meeting or event within a year of receiving scholarship.
- Applicant must have an active ICGA membership*
Below are the specific requirements for the Illinois Corn Growers Association Scholarship that are apart of the online application process by clicking the green button below:
- A completed online application.
- At least one letter of recommendation from non-family member(s).
- Current resume.
- A completed Essay Question
- “What are the three most important issues facing agriculture today? How would you address them?” (500 words)
*Parent, sponsor or own membership. A sponsor can be a farmer or ag industry sponsor. Must provide their member number in application process.